- Stable construction of light and rigid aluuminum proofiles
- Easy to assembly, disassembly and transport
- Optional quick fixing device on each position
- Safety cut-outs
- Voltage presence optical signaling with red leds
- Additional sockets for mains power supply
- Board and shelf for placing the tested meters
- Possibility of installing current and voltage transformer
The SR Suspension Rack, constructed from light and rigid aluminum profiles, is easy to assembly, disassembly and transport. In standard execution, the rack is two-sided and has 12 test positions. Each test position is equipped with a indywidual stand controller IPO-E or IPO-S, a, a photoelectric scanning head GS and relays for switching on and off the test voltage to the tested meter (necessary to put meter’s rotating plate in the mark-in-front position for the starting current test and the no-load run test).
Moreover, in addition, the rack is equipped with safety cut-outs, indicators of voltage presence on the terminals of the tested meter and auxiliary power sockets. There is possibility of equipping the rack with current separating transformers CTS-120 and/or voltage separating transformers VTS allowing for testing meters with closed links.
A meter test equipment may consist of one or more racks.